This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners' has an ongoing need for experienced Marketing Program Managers to work on an interim basis for our clients in the Baltimore, MD region. The ideal candidate must have financial services experience and experience developing and executing corporate marketing initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
- Provide marketing leadership by developing market expertise and insights using customer segmentation, targeting and position of the business
- Own the marketing plan and execute on all programs to meet company initiatives
- Manage annual marketing budget
- Manage and evaluate success of multiple vendors
- Measure performance of marketing efforts and make recommendations to increase ROI
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Seven to ten years of corporate marketing experience with Fortune 500 brands
- Financial background and/or experience is required
- Must have experience working for and presenting to C-level executives
- Driven towards company and personal growth