McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager for a short-term project opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering fast and sustainable results in four (4) primary areas: Optimization of global marketing campaigns and implementation of marketing automation strategies. Monthly analysis and reporting on all global campaigns and the status of the global candidate funnel. Optimization and refreshing of global nurture program; implementation of regional nurture programs. HubSpot data management.
- Work with regional marketing teams and internal departments to optimize marketing campaigns and implement marketing automation strategies, where applicable
- Prepare monthly Marketing Dashboard that includes results of global campaigns and overall status of the global candidate funnel. Provide actionable insights and findings to regional marketing teams.
- Seek new opportunities to further leverage HubSpot and support organizational initiatives, encourage and train staff on how to best use the HubSpot tool for marketing efforts
- Develop global marketing campaigns that can be leveraged by regional marketing teams for specific purposes such as awareness, lead generation, and conversion
- Work with the Director, Marketing Operations to optimize and refresh the global and regional email nurture program from planning, creative design, content refresh, quality control, implementation, and reporting
- Lead data management and analysis maintenance, troubleshooting, and issue resolution for all HubSpot data elements
- Lead marketing automation planning meetings and planning sessions with internal team and regional marketing teams
- Work with vendors and consultants, as needed