This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ financial services client in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis. The Marketing Manager will work on a variety of digital advertising related campaign projects including display banner advertising, paid search, reporting dashboards, ad trafficking, and landing pages.
- Work with marketing representatives from across all lines of business to identify personalization requirements
- Capture incoming data signals and create, maintain, and delete traits and segments
- Work with external media agency partners to leverage the data management platform for advanced analytics insights
- Consult with marketing across the enterprise to identify 1st party data sources
- Work with Adobe support to build destination integrations with key media and data partners
- Coordinate campaign requirements and deliverables between internal resources, external teams, and third parties/vendors
- Helps direct external media agency in developing strategy and tactics to drive positive marketing performance
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Previous work at a media agency with experience in ad operations and ad technology
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience with Data Management Platforms – specifically with Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)
- Experience with Marketshare for Multi-Touch Attribution reporting and analytics is preferred