This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partner’s oil & gas client in Bentonville, Arkansas is looking for multiple Marketing Innovation Implementation Advisors for a 1-year contract starting in January 2019. The Marketing Innovation Implementation Advisor will be responsible for developing and applying innovation initiatives for retailers.
- Implement innovation initiatives as prioritized by the Retail LT
- Ensure new processes are developed associated with innovation implementation
- Develop communications plans for initiative implementation
- Coordinate interface with the customer teams, category managers, and customer
- Measure success and profitability of innovation initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of marketing experience
- Strong business credibility and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure alignment with stakeholders
- CPG experience with key retailers
- Willing to take personal risk to drive speed to market