This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partner’s nonprofit client in credentialing for HR professionals has an immediate need for a marketing coordinator. This marketing coordinator will bring an eye for detail and a willingness to help the client, have strong sense of organization and listening/writing skills. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for the research and management of social media strategy and campaigns, focus on stakeholder engagement to foster new relationships for the client, and deliver presentations on the value of the HR certifications. The marketing coordinator will manage daily project tracking and calendar management, web content for their new site, and assist with social media tools and data analytics to support the digital marketing manager.
This position can be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX.
- Design, research and management of social media strategy, campaigns, and initiatives with a focus on growth and increased engagement
- Increase stakeholder engagement by working with community ambassadors, fostering relationships to market new credentials, and delivering presentations on the value of HR certifications
- Daily project tracking for marketing and calendar management
- Weekly creative brief management
- Coordinate and manage web content for new website, as well as the maintenance and development of the Institute’s portfolio of web sites to ensure sites are current regarding content, organizational policies and all other information pertaining to web site structure
- Utilize social media tools and data analytics to tell the client’s story to reach target audiences, design, or video skills to support the Digital Marketing Manager with social videos, carousel, landing page design, etc.
- Work directly with the Business Development team for collateral requests, such as managing flyers (as needed)
- A keen eye for detail, the ability to juggle competing priorities
- 1-2 years of real-life project management experience (beyond college)
- Design or video skills, strongly preferred; would support the Digital Marketing Manager with social videos, carousel, landing page design, etc.