This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a creative Marketing Content Writer looking for an on-site, long-term contract in McLean? Our global hospitality client is looking for a Marketing Content Writer who has experience writing for B2C products. The Marketing Content Writer will play a critical role in the conception of writing materials, as well as to engage their members.
- Participate and contribute to creative briefings and creative concept presentations
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed and adhered to
- Develop and foster positive client relationships
- Assist graphic designers with designing
- Produce meticulous copy and show great attention to detail
- Accurately and effectively interpret client briefs and client feedback
- Execute campaign-driven work in both traditional and digital tactics
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, marketing, advertising or other related field or equivalent experience
- 5 -10 years of experience as advertising copywriter
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite and HTML
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously and gracefully
- Able to develop big ideas and be an active contributor to and leader of the creative process
- Must have a portfolio, including campaign driven work executed in both traditional and digital tactics