District Of Columbia
Our large DC non profit client is looking for a marketing campaign coordinator to join their team for a long- term contract. The marketing campaign coordinator will work closely with the director, program communications & marketing by assisting in developing and executing communication and marketing strategies.
- Execute an integrated communications and marketing plan for a defined portfolio of programs and services
- Partner with program team, internal business units, channel owners and external vendors to develop and launch creative tactics that support campaign strategy: develop briefs, creative components; facilitate review and production for offline and online channels
- Provide day-to-day support and superior client service for assigned portfolio of programs
- Engage with and communicate program updates and priorities to key stakeholders
- Develop timelines to meet project commitments and ensure deliverables from across the organization and external partners are on time
- Work closely with editorial team to identify program success stories, interview opportunities with beneficiaries and volunteers, and other relevant information to support brand story
- Collaborate with in-house designer and/or manage external agencies to create brand compliant assets that advance program objectives
- Work with director and other partners from across departments to measure and report on program results, perform research and deliver findings, understand and leverage segmentation data, etc.
- Identify and share opportunities for public and media relations, thought leadership initiatives, social media, and digital tools that support program objectives
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or advertising
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing campaigns
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment, within generally defined procedures and practices, in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and practices to independently solve a variety of problems