This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large and well-known nonprofit client in DC is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Ad Operations Manager to join their team for a long-term contract (one year, plus in length). The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in digital advertising campaign management/optimization (i.e.: Google Display Network, Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest) to help assist with optimal performance (increased CTR% display ads + engagement-time spent on landing pages). This position is fast-paced and data intensive with management of real time reporting and application of optimization techniques that leverage multiple data points across several platforms.
- Set up and manage third-party ad server tracking codes (generating unique tracking code/UTM parameters that align with BI Analytics toolset)
- QA ads tags, creative, and landing pages prior to trafficking ads to publishers for launch to ensure functionality and timeliness
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, performance optimization, troubleshooting and reporting. Entails campaign set up and trafficking according to campaign requirements. Trafficking occurs on publisher sites, ad platforms, and mobile platforms
- Troubleshoot any campaign/creative issues that affect serving, tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Work with digital channel experts in all aspects of Direct to Consumer marketing from creative to digital marketing and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Must have a basic understanding of code (CSS, html5, etc.)
- Must have technical marketing knowledge of pixels, page load times, and uptime monitoring
- Strong communication skills and comfort level in: selling ideas and concepts to senior management, effectively determining, and interpreting needs
- Experience with marketing pixels/tags, tracking vs conversion pixels, ability to QA pixel firing
- Ability to work independently but also in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment
- Experience building, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns via DSPs preferred
- Must have experience with all relevant software applications