This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an experienced digital analytics professional looking for a substantial opportunity to grow your career in a dynamic organization? Are you looking to work on a transformational digital team that operates much like a startup with the resources of a global organization? Then our Dallas-area retail client has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you!
Specifically, the Senior Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager will define marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition for various digital products. The Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager will work with product teams to understand the business goals & product road map, drive analytics to develop product roll out/launch plan to achieve business goals.
- Drive end-to-end analysis of each marketing initiative and track performance against business goals and impact on product P&L
- Define and execute the marketing strategy across multiple channels to drive growth and conversion rate improvement across the funnel
- Drive adoption of the client’s delivery service, as well as app, growing the loyalty customer and drive traffic to stores
- Work with digital product teams to define marketing plan for key product enhancements, identify channel mix and budget allocation, and conduct post marketing analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing in achieving intended objectives
- Lead development of strategic road map for customer acquisition and test and learn agenda for multi-channel marketing
- Work with agencies to manage performance, budget allocations, and campaign structures
- Manage a test and learn strategy and drive analytics to continuously optimize for ROI
- Manage budget and develop reports to socialize performance with key stakeholders.
- Generate analytical insights and forward-looking opportunities for digital marketing
- Build and make presentations to leadership team
- Lead and Mentor 1-2 Analysts.
- Four-year degree and MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing/ Marketing
- Experience of working in large corporate marketing and cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience of Data analysis tools (Teradata, SQL, Python etc.).
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing technology