This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
A McKinley Marketing Partners’ client in Arlington, VA is looking for a strategic consultant focused on Lead Generation for a six-month engagement. Our client is a high-growth management consulting firm who specializes in technology and cyber services. A majority of their customers are in the commercial sector. The Lead Generation consultant will work alongside the company’s founder and advise on demand generation strategy. This role with interface with internal creative resources including writers, graphic and UX design to support content marketing, events and more. The overall aim of this role is to drive and nurture leads for our client’s Business Development team. This role may involve consideration of sales automation platforms, CRM optimization, and more.
- Master’s degree in marketing or related field of study, or 20+ years of experience
- Demonstrated success in lead generation strategy and implementation
- Experience working with management consulting or other business services firms
- 5+ years of lead generation experience for B2B firms
- 7+ years of consultative CRM implementation experience; preferably with mid-sized professional services firms
- Knowledge of various sales automation platforms and CRM systems would be ideal