This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our global investment banking client is looking for an internal marketing communications manager to join their growing team to assist in brand marketing, internal firm wide emails, townhalls, events, etc. The client is looking for a manager who is has knowledge or willing to learn the investment bank business and is comfortable with working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
The candidate must commute to Manhattan a few days a week, once in-office operations resume.
- Draft and review internal communications for personnel announcements, developments, and business changes
- Manage internal communication channels to communicate marketing updates globally
- Help develop and execute a strategic marketing program that highlights the brand, advisory capabilities and bankers that reaches key stakeholders
- Establish consistent pitchbook templates in partnership with banker steering committee; maintain all firm overview credentials to ensure consistent messaging and design across banker pitchbooks
- Ensure compliance with all firm policy and regulatory requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to create marketing campaigns for deals and sector/business specific newsletters
- Monitor company website, ensuring accurate and up to date content (press releases, bios, office locations, recruiting information, etc.)
- Advise on logo use and branding for outgoing materials, including pitchbook, tombstones, recruiting presentation materials, and branded merchandise for internal and client events
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or other applicable areas
- 4-7 years of previous work experience within communications
- Willingness to learn the investment banking business (knowledge is a plus)
- High level of integrity, discretion, and sound judgement, particularly under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, effectively manage time and tight deadlines and multitask
- Problem solver with a creative mindset
- Comfortable working at an organization with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups