This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
New York ,
Our large, global professional services client is looking for a strong manager of internal communications. The internal communications manager will enhance the firm’s culture and drive our purpose, with the ultimate goal of deepening our employee experience globally. The internal communications will be strategic communicators with a proven track record of executing communication plans from start to finish, through thoughtful, innovative, and creative approaches leveraging modern channels. This position will report to the global head of internal communications. This position will bring expertise in creating exceptional communications focused on the people/HR communications umbrella—from hire to retire.
This is a contract-to-hire scenario. The client is looking for someone to be in the tri-state area to eventually come into the office, post-COVID, a few days a week.
- Partner with a range of senior stakeholders influencing firm culture, including human capital, to plan, develop and execute colleague communications that enable a consistent employee experience
- Advise stakeholders on best practice internal communications methods and build/execute content to drive employee engagement around key people initiatives across the firm, such as learning and development, diversity, equity and inclusion, and total rewards
- Drive the strategy and production for colleague campaigns in partnership with a range of stakeholders, including events, executive messages, newsletters, and intranet stories – in a self-service environment
- Work collaboratively with the internal communications and broader marketing communications team to create and manage complex tailored communications for various colleague communities, helping to drive change management and behavior change as needed
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of internal communications and suggest improvements
- Challenge existing processes and ways of engaging employees by bringing new, thoughtful solutions that are tangible and practical
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the company, and across the globe, to create synergies and become an embedded trusted business partner
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Minimum eight years of work experience in corporate or internal communications, marketing, or PR
- Experience using all Microsoft Office programs required
- Experience with Human Capital, transformation, or change management preferred
- Candidate must have experience servicing internal stakeholders
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.