Our nonprofit client in Alexandria is looking for a Interim Digital Marketing Manager for a two-month contract. The interim digital marketing manager will manage the execution of marketing and content strategies as defined with external vendors, internal staff and the marketing and communications team, along with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product, sales and accounts teams to define marketing and communication needs and requirements, define tactics, and carry out execution of marketing + comms tactics in appropriate channels
- Develop and or maintain marketing and communications projects across various digital marketing and communications initiatives.
- Manage, track and report performance of digital strategies on a monthly basis
- Manage paid social projects in collaboration with vendor
- Manage paid search/SEO initiatives in collaboration with vendors
- Manage and help to maintain core messaging framework documentation
- Manage the development of and updates to printed, web and digital collateral to support external accounts teams, sales team and product teams
- Facilitate the review and updates of content and collateral with key internal stakeholders
- Manage the development of new pieces of collateral and content (digital/printable pieces, digital ads, videos, blogs, articles, press releases)
- Using HubSpot marketing, design and implement marketing communication initiatives as needed by sales, accounts and product teams
- Serve as an internal expert on best practices for comms and marketing tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with tools: HubSpot, Falcon, LinkedIn, Twitter and MS Teams