Our large nonprofit client located in the heart of DC is looking for an integrated marketing strategist to join their team for a long-term contract (18+ months). The integrated marketing strategist will act as a strategic marketing partner for internal clients. You will plan complex, integrated campaigns that drive engagement, revenue, and relevance in support of numerous products, programs, and initiatives. This position reports to the senior strategist of integrated marketing.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Prepare and distribute core integrated marketing deliverables, using established team standards, schedules, and templates. Core deliverables include marketing strategies, marketing plans, learning agendas, and quarterly performance analysis & insights. Deliver and/or present core documents to the key client(s) and/or marketing matrix teams.
- Consult with internal teams to understand customer wants and needs and co-create marketing strategies and campaigns that fulfill them
- Help establish multi-channel learning agenda and ongoing optimization/test plans
- Create and maintain campaign lifecycle maps, updating frequently to reflect ongoing optimizations to the marketing mix
- Manage strategy and/or creative agency(ies) developing campaign strategies and/or creative
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing, social media, other channel owners, and/or paid media agencies to ensure delivery of customer-centric marketing strategies, effective execution, and sharing of learnings and insights.
- Act as a creative and copy expert across channels, incorporating integrated marketing best practices
- Analyze marketing campaign/tactic performance reporting, using Tableau dashboards (where available) or Adobe Analytics; pinpoint and share actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or other applicable areas
- 5+ years of prior direct response marketing experience, with an emphasis on integrated marketing, digital marketing, personalization and/or segmentation, test-and-learn, marketing campaign strategy and execution
- Knowledge of current marketing best practices in key channels: email, digital, direct mail, social, etc.
- Client-service mindset; agency experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a matrixed organization. Talent for gaining respect and building consensus among stakeholders at different levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical capability; skilled at deriving insights from data
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite. Familiarity with Tableau and/or Adobe Analytics is a plus