This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large and well known non-profit client in DC is seeking a healthcare content consultant to join their team for a long-term contract (12+ months).The healthcare content consultant will serve as the primary coordinator and communicator of any digitally based project for the client.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams to coordinate digital projects
- Manage partners (TV Studios, content partners, etc) to generate and produce content for the client’s online platform
- Provide unique oversight and perspective to help maintain a common goal while increasing the knowledge, communication and awareness of team members and vendors
- Ensure that the content displays on the platform according to product needs, ensuring a high level of quality
- Manage each project effectively to maintain a steady flow of productivity throughout the process
- Maintain responsibility for each digital media component, including content, photography, video, audio and other assets and ensure that the content repository is transmitted to the platform vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other applicable areas of study
- 6-10+ years’ experience in content development
- Should have some background or curiosity about (brain) health
- Experience in content development both written and via video
- Must have the ability to manage partners and act as a liaison between them and the client
- Must be an effective communicator and organizer who can eliminate obstacles, maintain realistic views of complex digital initiatives, and manage the entire processes involved
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.