This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
New York City,
Are you looking for a long-term Graphic Design contract? Then we have a great opportunity for you. Our large nonprofit is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their New York team with in their Media Sales department. The Graphic Designer will develop concepts, design, and execute innovative native and branded experiences across print and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional design and strategic thinking skills, demonstrate a dynamic on-brand visual sensibility, and works seamlessly within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work with the organizations media sales’ creative team to help conceive and execute a breadth of projects, from integrated ad campaigns to B2B presentations and standard print collateral pieces
- Design and execute consumer-facing comps, mood/storyboards, presentation visuals (infographics) and other creative materials as directed
- Possess a strategic sensibility to consider and apply a range of applications and for each project/audience that delivers smart and sophisticated solutions
- Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, accuracy and timelines
- Uphold brand standards across all projects and platforms
- Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content
- Design consumer-facing projects that have impact on revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas
- A minimum of 6+ years design, marketing and media art production experience
- Experience in designing print, mobile first, digital and integrated creative solutions
- Conceptual thinking and hands-on design skills
- Expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
- Knowledge of print production, file naming, file formats and printing mechanicals, pixel dimensions, web and print optimization