This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our hospitality client is in search of an energetic and skilled senior graphic designer to be part of their talented in-house creative studio team. The ideal candidate will have strong hybrid skills in both design and animation. Strong conceptual skills are a bonus. This is a long-term W2 contract.
This position has the ability to be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
For candidates to be considered, you must be able to share a strong portfolio.
- Proactively understand knowledge brands, target audiences, and competitor activities
- Develop creative ideas and concepts
- Collaborate with marketing teams along with other members of internal creative to understand business objectives, marketing objectives, and creative needs
- Develop compelling creative solutions across omnichannel touchpoints with a customer-first lens
- Responsible for graphic design and direction, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion, and delivery
- Present and provide a business rationale for creative ideas to internal stakeholders for approval and development
- Evolve, revise, or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback
- Assist the team with day-to-day production requests, including image selection and reformatting creative for various channels
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the production team on all creative projects
- Adhere to brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity
- Work closely with the project manager to keep all projects on track
- Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly in the digital and social space; share ideas and recommendations for innovating new templates and design approaches
- Minimum of 5 years relative design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising, or in-house creative department
- Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives, and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
- Knowledge of design fundamentals & messaging hierarchy
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral
- Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines
- Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies