This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a creative graphic design professional looking to help define the look and feel of a leading advocacy organization’s brand and reputation? Then McKinley has an excellent opportunity for you! Specifically, our advocacy client is looking for a graphic design specialist that will deliver creative design and vision to build our client’s brand across all marketing functions.
The Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for brand collateral, advertising, social media content, promotional materials, sales and event collateral and strategy presentations. The ideal person will have a strong interest in graphic design – both printed and digital, as well as have skills in project management with an eye for detail.
- Manage and execute a wide range of design and production for marketing and cross-functional initiatives
- Concept new designs to communicate the brand narrative across channels
- Collateral production and distribution in partnership with the development team
- Creation and production of compelling promotional materials to support recruitment, events and community education initiatives
- Design impactful strategy presentations for new partnerships and donors
- Generate templates and creative for social and digital media campaigns based on designated objectives and audiences
- Explore opportunities to add value to various marketing programs within a collaborative environment
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of latest graphic design trends and techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- Able to think and design holistically across media
- B.A. degree in graphic design, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Two plus years of professional experience in a graphic design related field with strong emphasis in print and proven experience in digital
- Two plus years of experience in a position utilizing organizational, project management or administrative skills is a plus
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), particularly PowerPoint design
- Proficiency in video editing preferred
- Advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, print standards, color theory, and typography
- Aware of current market trends in both design and content consumption
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a history of taking initiative
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, as well as prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines