Are you a designer who would love to focus on a strong, well-known brand? Then this opportunity may be for you! We are assisting a large organization with a national presence to find designers for their team. The client is looking for mid-level graphic designers to serve as creative resources and be responsible for conceptualizing and designing marketing collateral, digital presentations, proposal support graphics, photography, animation, and external and internal communications.
The position reports directly to the Creative Director. The ideal candidate is innovative and energetic with strong customer service skills. The key to this position is flexibility and the ability to remain cool while working under multiple deadlines.
This position will require in-office attendance full-time in Falls Church.
- Collaboration with pursuit associates and internal project teams to develop strategic input for graphics and page layouts for proposals, presentations, and client-facing collateral
- Prepare project site utilization and phasing plans
- Collaboration with the communications team to develop social media, email, and advertising graphics
- Support with headshot photography
- Provide guidance for all projects in accordance with the style guide
- Create custom graphics for external and internal events, and project-related events such as groundbreaking, topping out and ribbon-cutting ceremonies; corporate collateral; email communications; and social media
- Work with vendors and printers to outsource promotional items, custom apparel, collateral orders, photography, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, digital media, communication arts, or visual technology
- 1-4 years of experience in graphic design in a fast-paced corporate or creative environment. Experience in the architecture/engineering/construction (AEC) field is desirable but not required.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft products and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of email distribution platforms, HTML, and CSS is preferred.
- Strong design conceptualization and visual communication ability required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey concept and design choices when collaborating with executive leadership individually and in group settings.
- A digital portfolio of your work is required as part of the application
- Previous agency or corporate experience is preferred