Our telecommunications client in Maryland is looking for a part-time (5-10 hours a week) freelance B2B marketing writer that can turn technical conversations into emotional connections. The right candidate will be a reliable content and copywriter who is able to write both short and long-form. The freelance b2b marketing writer should have the ability to write to multiple audiences as the different topics will vary per campaign. This position is remote, that will be an on-going project need. This opportunity is fully remote, and can be done during non-business hours.
- Researches, writes, edits and proofreads technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications
- Work collaboratively with management to produce quality program documents and deliverables.
- Able to understand audiences and to craft information in ways which are concise, targeted and easy to consume by the reader
- Create long-form content (blog posts, white papers) and convert it to short form content (email, landing page, LinkedIn ads, infographics)
- Bachelors degree in English, communications, or other applicable areas
- 10+ years of experience of technical writing in the telecommunications industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Experience with the service provider segment is a plus