This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
An up-and-coming mid-sized, global, internet startup is looking for a FinTech copywriter to join their creative team. This copywriter will shape the voice across the brands and media. This candidate needs to have the ability to craft compelling and memorable stories across brand campaigns and narratives.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume in Arlington, VA. The candidate must be currently located in the DMV.
- Develop, execute and maintain brand voice across all channels and platforms
- Experience writing across a variety of media including social, websites, emails, print, OOH, both still and motion content, and an understanding of what performs in those channels
- Take complex information and bring it to life through easily digestible, compelling copy that furthers the brand narrative
- Participate in PR strategy discussions; monitor ongoing blockchain news
- Copyedit and proof your own work
- Partner with ACDs, CDs, and strategists to develop high-quality campaign work
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years strong background in writing for tech, fintech, or finance brands
- Experience in-house or agency preferred
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent conceptual thinking across integrated campaigns
- An ability to present work back to stakeholders and guide them to the best solutions for the audience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interest in blockchain, business building, fintech, and financial markets
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently
- Candidates should be comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Impeccable grammar and experience with copyediting
- The ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information