This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
Our nonprofit client in DC is looking for an ecommerce marketing manager to join their team for a long-term contract. The ecommerce marketing manager will inform, develop, and execute an editoral calendar and process, collaborate with content contributors including copy writers, designers, producers, product management, carry out the day to day task and identify opportunities to ensure efficiency and scale to help grow a platform.
- Provide direction to a number of individual content contributors including copywriters, designers, and producers
- Build and leverage audience research to develop messaging that moves end-users to their goals
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and process to ensure quality, timeliness, and consistency in messaging
- Use data to analyze the performance of targeted content and regularly report select results with key insights for learning and catalog optimization
- Analyze ways to optimize content, structure, and layout balancing strategy and experience
- Advise on A/B testing and experimentation program for support content
- Stay up-to-date with developments in content management, and generate new ideas to build engagement and serve audiences
- 5-7 years of experience, including experience in content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years relevant combination of experience in web copy writing, content marketing, digital marketing, or a related web content creation role
- Experience in developing content and strategy for digital campaigns, websites, and long form
- You have proven work experience as a digital expert with a customer focus
- You are knowledge about web traffic metrics
- You possess a consistent track record of creating and instrumenting meaningful digital content that connects and converts into measurable business results
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.