McKinley Marketing Partners large retail client seeks a Director, Marketing CRM & MarTech for a direct hire position located in Irving, TX. In this role, you will lead a team that collaborates with IT and Consumer insights teams to drive the strategy, planning, and execution of loyalty marketing communications to over 40M loyalty members. This team is accountable for driving incremental trips and spend from our current customer base by deepening relationships and ensuring that customers are receiving the messages that are most relevant to them at the right time. This role also has responsibility for the brand's Martech stack that enables CRM communications and personalization, as well as other key marketing functions.
- Oversee the strategy, planning, and implementation of loyalty marketing communications that drive increased engagement and transactions with customers and ensure the CRM program is operating as an effective sales funnel
- Determine customer contact strategy across channels (SMS, email, app/push notifications, social media) based on customer segmentation, personalization efforts, and data provided by the Consumer Insights team, and lead the team to develop content to support the strategy
- Support the implementation and continued execution of personalization across CRM channels.
- Work with IT/Data team to manage the relationship with Salesforce and lead the exploration and implementation of emerging technologies and channels to meet the customer where they are
- Partner with Customer Insights team to design and operationalize a CRM measurement strategy and plan to demonstrate the value of the program and continually optimize the program for performance.
- Work with marketing partners to define and integrate marketing technology platforms to build a stack that provides greater personalization capabilities, automation, and templatization across all media channels
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Understanding of CRM/loyalty marketing strategy and tactics, including journeys and triggers
- Understanding of MarTech solutions and integration of various platforms to drive personalized marketing messages
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integration with other platforms including DAM and CDP