This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a digital marketer looking to work in a disruptive environment with the latest AI, robotics, and machine learning technologies? Then our Houston client has an can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, our industry-leading energy client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their downtown Houston team that operates much like a startup with the resources of a Fortune 200 company in a digital first environment.
The Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the development and day-to-day execution of a comprehensive digital marketing and sales program to support an innovative new entrant into the retail energy category. The Digital Marketing Specialist also will possess a bias towards a proactive approach coupled with strong analytic capabilities and focus on customer experience designed to optimize the process of attracting site visitors and converting them to customers.
- Website updates and content management
- web and business analytics
- Social media
- Dashboard and reporting (KPI Development)
- Customer acquisition/campaign management
- Customer Experience/communications (emails, newsletters, blogs)
- Customer/prospect segmentation and analysis
- Photoshop or other design program
- Customer/prospect CRM and marketing automation – HubSpot
- Online survey tools (Survey Monkey)
- Paid Search
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office; especially Excel
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- 3+ years in digital marketing/sales role
- Consumer-focused marketing
- Start-up experience a plus