This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ healthcare client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will implement integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define overall digital marketing strategy and implement fundamental growth
- Maintain and manage social media presence
- Manage organization's marketing automation platform
- Leverages web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective digital campaigns and brand experiences.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns including testing, analyzing, and optimizing landing pages to drive traffic, maximize search engine rankings, and improve conversion rates
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Leverage web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective digital campaigns and brand experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 3-7 years of work experience in marketing, digital marketing, digital strategy, and SEO/SEM
- Proven track record of developing creative digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable business results
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Pardot or similar automation experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills