McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Advisor (marketing automation) for a ten month project opportunity with an oil & gas client in Spring, TX.
- Provide support to ensure marketing systems are best-in-class to support global business requirements around marketing automation, conversion and optimization tracking, personalization and lifecycle management based on business needs.
- Participate in cross-functional data hygiene/governance initiatives and maintain data quality for the marketing database.
- Propose improvements to marketing and sales processes to drive speed and efficiency in the market.
- Keep marketing system users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including operational processes, workflows and training documents.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and drive insights and ideas for testing, process improvements or enhancements.
- Maintain customer-facing websites to ensure the best-in-class customer experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Experience using Pardot or similar marketing automation tool