This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large nonprofit client in Washington, D.C. is looking for a digital designer to work a six-month contract. The digital designer will work with publication and digital teams to streamline content on the company website and other digital channels.
- Streamline visuals across platforms and elevate web visuals—including creating banners and article imagery either by design, with provided assets, or curating new art
- Work with design directors, art directors, and photo teams to create rich web experiences based on content from other digital and print marketing channels
- Support client digital e-newsletters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field
- Experience as an art director and commissioning illustrations and photography
- Applicants MUST have an online portfolio of work
- Strong sense of typography (not limited to Google fonts and Typekit)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD
- Experience in UI design and wireframing
- General knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with developers