This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
Are you a digital campaign professional looking for an excellent opportunity to provide digital solutions that support the mission of federal, state, and local government customers? Then our D.C.-based computer software client has an opportunity for you! Specifically, our client is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist who will deliver multi-channel digital campaigns for public sector clients.
- Execute multi-channel campaigns across the client’s evolving suite of digital products with a heavy focus on email, social media, SMS, and websites.
- Partner with digital strategists, marketing analysts, and platform strategists to launch and manage multi-channel campaigns in support of larger programmatic efforts, focused on audience capture, engagement and nurturing.
- Develop content for various email, SMS, social media and web-based campaigns with an eye toward acquisition of new audiences and creating pathways for engagement.
- Work closely with team of digital strategists to translate strategy into action through written content, formatting ideas or A/B testing for email and SMS.
- Write posts, develop creative content, monitor brand, and manage follower/community on social media.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure editorial accuracy and standards of quality are met.
- Collaborate with internal design teams, as well as freelance contractors to create multimedia content for social media platforms including videos, graphics, and audiograms.
- Become an expert on the client’s products and future product development by keeping abreast of new and upcoming enhancements to our platform.
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study.
- Three+ years of digital consulting or digital campaign management.
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills with a passion for creative campaigns and content in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience creating content for delivery across email, SMS, social and web, guided by best practices for A/B testing, using data to inspire content, and engagement-driving efforts.
- Understand and use digital tools, technologies, and trends, then leverage those for client success.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal sense of urgency on project tasks and deliverables.