This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an experienced CRM Manager looking to grow your career in a dynamic and transformational digital environment for a great brand? Then our Dallas-area global retail client has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, the CRM Strategy Manager will join a team that operation much like a startup with the resources of an international organization.
If you are the right candidate, my client will fly you in for interviews and provide an excellent compensation and relocation package if giving a job offer.
The CRM Strategy Manager will be responsible for the client’s customer relationship marketing strategy function that drives new guests into their CRM database and delivers incremental profitability from current loyalty program members.
- Developing the CRM strategy function; critical to building the next generation of the client’s CRM and loyalty program
- Help design and build the future of the client’s CRM by creating highly-personalized customer journeys and creating new test and learn campaigns that drive behavior and further the client’s understanding of its customers
- Leverage and collaborate with the analytics organization to help produce insights that define where the business needs to focus efforts and prioritize various journeys, tests, and projects
- Work cross-functionally with the business/product owners to develop customer journeys and tests, as well as with the creative, business, tech and CRM channel manager to bring new campaigns and program to life
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- 7-10 years of marketing, customer loyalty, and CRM experience
- Ability to review the current business climate and CRM program to develop strategies that simultaneously improve program performance and meet business goals
- Experience creating a strong business case to convince organization of the program’s merits and priority
- Ability to take a marketing concept, create a compelling, data-based business case, convince the organization of its merits, and bring to fruition through strong execution skills
- Strong ability to develop external partnerships across marketing, product, technology, and other functions to enable a CRM vision
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence decisions across functions that do not report directly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and flexibility to change as required based on shifting priorities
- Ability manage internal milestones and complex project timelines for excellent execution
- Willingness to roll up her/his sleeves and do what it takes to implement the programs
- Experience building journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred