Are you a CRM Marketing Analyst looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment for a global brand? Then our Dallas-area retail client has a long-term contract opportunity for you! Specifically, our digital team client is looking for a CRM Marketing Analyst to define and manage their marketing calendar for all CRM channels including email, SMS, push messaging, etc.
- Be the voice of the customer within the greater Digital team for all CRM communications
- Ensure all communications meet brand standards and campaign objectives
- Help define segmentation and targeting for campaigns
- Synthesize campaign performance results and key learnings to share with broader Digital team
- Leverage learnings from past campaigns to continue to improve and learn
- Conduct industry research and ensure best practice application
- Coordinate stakeholder approval and asset review
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- 2-5 years of experience in customer marketing and/or loyalty marketing / CRM ideal
- Prior use of Saleforce, SQL
- Prior experience with journey mapping and campaign automation services
- Proved experience using data to drive decisions and plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver on time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive plans and results.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills