This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking for a content marketing and digital experience manager to assist in creating and optimizing content to educate and support their audiences across multiple platforms. The digital experience manager will design and implement strategies to strengthen the market presence and drive adoption. You will help lead a product through digital transformation, contributing to the web experience, production, and deployment of optimized websites. You will over-see content strategy and editorial processes that will stem from SEO.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume in Arlington, VA. The candidate must be currently located in the DMV.
- Collaborate with product managers, internal business stakeholders, marketing communications, and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy
- Write and/or review web and social copy; Manage the process of creating content and lead optimization of information architecture and other components to deliver optimal digital experiences
- Collaborate on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices, and processes
- Develop user stories and content requirements to address core audiences
- Regularly monitor site KPIs to identify trends and areas of opportunity and analyze user behavior.
- Conduct research to help understand content required, including fact-checking and due diligence on potential content sources and opportunities for SEO
- Stay on top of trends and changes to the competitive and market landscapes
- Be an expert and trusted advisor on all things related to product support content and multimedia working closely with the creative services team
- Balance customer/user experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Liaise with internal and external partners, to ensure our brand expressions are delivered in compelling ways
- Oversee content production and contribute to web layout
- Use web content management systems and Google Analytics to analyze web engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications or Equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects.; proven work experience as a Web Content Editor, Content Marketing or Brand Strategist
- Financial Services and/or Technology and/or FinTech Industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with modern web stack and working with an enterprise-level content management system
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; experience with web analytics tools
- Experience with agile project management methodologies a plus
- Strong analytical mindset, combined with a creative and strategic framework to design and optimize engaging and empathetic digital experiences
- Experience with Customer journey mapping a plus
- Ability to take complex concepts and information and bring them to life through easily digestible copy
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WordPress, etc.)