This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a brand-new marketing team and help form the marketing strategy for a start-up organization? Our sport and lifestyle client in Springfield is looking for a
. The copywriter will develop original content for multiple channels, including advertisements, print collateral, websites and other digital products.
- Create the best copy for every execution, selecting the right tone, style, structure and voice based on audience, usage, space, strategy, media and brand considerations
- Keep web content optimized, engaging, fresh and accurate
- Deliver content on deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, public relations, advertising or related field
- Diverse writing and editing experience, preferably within the sports, lifestyle, or hospitality industries
- Knowledge and/or experience with web content maintenance and search engine optimization.
Familiarity with SEO
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML, web analytics and Google Ads.
- Exceptional grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of AP style
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with creative writing and effective tactical execution in communicating complex information
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail