This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a dynamic client services professional looking to spread your professional wings in an organization where your contributions will make an immediate impact on the bottom line? Look no further because McKinley Marketing Partners, a marketing and creative staffing agency, has such an opportunity for you! Specifically, the Client Services Specialist will serve as a valued primary point of contact for clients, contractors, as well as internal staff and report directly to the Manager, Client Services.
- Ensure appropriate, timely, and clear communications with clients and consultants
- Collaborate with Recruiting and Business Development throughout the business cycle to communicate with consultants and clients, including templating resumes and references, scheduling and confirming interviews, and gathering post-interview feedback
- Oversee new consultant onboarding process including the completion of all necessary paperwork and background check
- Review and edit various contractor and internal employee communications
- Assist with managing client contracts, compliance related matters, as well as incoming inquiries with same day response
- Assist with many special and ongoing Client Services and company projects, including RFP’s, audits, process evaluations, and consultant and client surveys
- Assist with various aspects of internal SharePoint system, thinking creatively to most effectively display and organize information, resources, and documents
- Maintain and update department training documents as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas of study
- 3-5 years of client services experience; specifically demonstrating exemplary follow up and through, as well as constant sense of urgency on all assigned projects
- Experience working within a CRM and other types of office systems and databases; SharePoint preferred
- High level of competency working in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial commitment to achieving company goals