This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners nonprofit social welfare client has an immediate need for a campaign digital media & programs marketing manager to deliver value to consumers and raise consideration toward the client’s membership by connecting them with relevant experiences.
The client is seeking an experienced marketing professional to manage their digital media and campaigns. The digital campaign marketing manager will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns that align to enterprise issue areas and priorities. This digital campaign marketing manager will work with internal stakeholders, including business unit leads, digital channel leads, and members of the product, development, membership, or analytics teams. This will be a long-term W2 contract,
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Collaborate with business unit leads to identify digital opportunities to serve consumer demand, empower consumers to act, and create value, acting as subject matter expert for digital marketing channels including travel, games, member benefits, members-only access, etc.
- Develop and implement digital marketing programs and plans that support the organization’s strategic priorities and drive deep consumer engagement and outcomes
- Define campaign strategy and objectives aligned to overall business goals and digital goals
- Oversee online campaigns in paid, earned, and owned channels, including partnering with expert-channel owners in email, display, paid search, sweepstakes, social and new media
- Develop creative and project briefs
- Coordinate messaging and content in campaigns with business owners, editorial, and external agencies/vendors
- Ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained in all messaging channels
- Work with constituents to implement campaigns and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders including legal
- Determine return on investment or breakeven for marketing programs based on forecast results
- Manage campaign-level budgets ensuring the most efficient use of funds to meet goals
- Work with marketing vendors on budget management, timing, tracking, testing of initiatives, reaching targets
- Ensure proper tracking for any testing and performance read-outs
- Make recommendations to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvements
- Work with product management to improve conversion processes and other on-site improvements to facilitate consumer engagement
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or other applicable fields
- 8+ years of professional experience in a corporate or non-profit environment
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with a consumer brand preferred
- Experience developing and optimizing marketing programs and media plans
- Experience managing projects to ensure timely execution
- Experience managing teams, internal and/or external
- Experience managing budget, including allocation and optimization
- Experience with analytics tools and marketing technologies
- Experience with marketing testing and trends