This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large non-profit is seeking a business development specialist for a long-term project position located in Washington, D.C.
- Conducts business development efforts for the organization for a voice technology solution (VTS)
- The VTS is a new program that builds older adults’ social connectedness by leveraging the power of voice-activated technology and working with housing organizations to equip their residents with devices, technology training, and voice-applications
- Represents the organization in the development and/or creation of new opportunities, deals and business models that enhance the organization’s brand equity and drive revenue
- Participates in market outreach, lead generation and negotiation of complex commercial agreements with SVP level or higher at targeted companies
- Work with a cross-functional team internally to support his/her leadership of activity against targeted accounts
- Proven business development experience to close deals and achieve goals
- Exhibits strong motivation to make sales calls
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter