This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking a dynamic business development manager to join our sales team! As a business development manager, you will enhance the growth of McKinley's business through B2B sales of our marketing, staffing, recruiting, and consulting services. This position plays a vital role in the growth of our business and is central to McKinley's DNA. This position will report directly to our president and can be fully remote.
McKinley is looking for someone who is interested in placing experienced professionals in marketing, creative, communications, and project management, on an interim as well as a permanent basis. Our ideal candidate should be self-motivated and excited about the opportunity that comes from working with a small growing company.
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain client/prospect relationships, with the support of sales automation and CRM tools
- Work to meet identified sales goals using a variety of tools (client meetings, nurturing relationships, outreach via phone calls and emails)
- Schedule and attend client meetings to ascertain client needs by applying your industry knowledge to help determine the best resource for their specifications
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to identify top talent through the candidate interview and screening process
- Manage all aspects of the project process to ensure a successful result for both McKinley and our clients
- Oversee corporate accounts and corresponding client projects with a customer service focus
- Work closely with the executive team on market penetration strategy development
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of direct sales experience in the professional services industry, preferably in marketing services, advertising, or service delivery
- 2+ years of experience as a business development manager in the staffing and recruiting industry with proven success is desirable
- Demonstrable experience and responsibilities with sales and account management
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with some travel
- Has experience establishing business relationships that can be leveraged to launch new sales initiatives