This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ top international grocery store chain client is looking for a Packaging & Design Analyst to support overall strategy of the Packaging and Design team. The Packaging and Design Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the development of categories and product packaging in line with the client’s strategic initiatives.
- Gather, analyze, and present findings from third-party vendors
- Participate in the development of product packaging by maintaining project schedules and budget while working closely with external departments
- Assist in the development of the brand team’s annual and long-term strategic planning
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years brand management experience preferably in a CPG/FMCG environment
- Experience in or fundamental knowledge of brand building, brand architecture and packaging design in the private label or national brand environment
- Knowledge of consumer/market trends in the retail/grocery field
- Understanding of the implementation of primary and secondary packaging and their structures
- Strong project (attention to detail and organization) and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment