McKinley Marketing Partners’ McLean based client is looking for an art director to work a yearlong contract. The art director will embrace a wide range of responsibilities in the design process, including static and motion designs for internal and external marketing projects.
- Oversee conceptual advertising as well as integrated marketing campaigns.
- Find inventive solutions and works collaboratively with internal teams and vendors to deliver outstanding design work
- Bring out a variety of tones and emotional arcs to further the client brand, marketing materials, and content.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Designer or Art Director
- Proven mastery in static and motion design
- Strong creative sensibility with a keen eye, knowledge and interest in design, animation, cinematography treatments, and filmmaking
- Strong interest or background in design/concept integration
- Demonstrated mastery with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Collaborative mind set and ability to interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and deliver work under time constraints