This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking an experienced ARIES Business Analyst for a long-term project position with an oil & gas client located in Spring, TX.
- ARIES expert modeler with advanced knowledge and experience in L48 unconventional acquisition valuations
- Member of integrated A&D team of engineers, data scientists, commercial advisors, and geoscience technicians
- Creates new or manipulates existing databases including front end data conditioning, building connections, running ARIES and post economic overlays for acquisition opportunities
- Manipulates large volumes of data between databases including building queries and automated connections
- Gathers, benchmarks, and manipulates economic assumptions - LOE, D&C, price decks, shrink, diffs, capex, NRI/WI, pace, etc.
- Duties may include sourcing publicly available data for production, type curves, ownership, acreage, etc. (preferred but not required)
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in onshore oil and gas industry at an E&P operator or Investment Bank with demonstrated A&D/transactional experience
- Bachelor’s degree and ARIES Landmark training
- Advanced knowledge of petroleum economics, decline curve analysis, and cash flow modeling using ARIES and Excel
- SQL and MS Access experience required
- Uses industry tools such as IHS Enerdeq, DrillingInfo, ArcGIS, Spotfire, or equivalent