This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our large hospitality client is in search of an animator to focus on all social channels. This designer will be part of a large in-house creative studio that can conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the brand identity, positioning, and messaging through social media, and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in visual communications, print, digital, social, branding, and typography. This will be a long-term W2 contract.
This position has the ability to be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
For candidates to be considered, you must be able to share your social experience in your portfolio.
- Proactively understanding and gaining knowledge of our brands, target audiences, and competitor activities
- Adhere to brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity
- Execute creative ideas and concepts, in partnership with the Creative Director, Art Director, and design/production team on all creative projects
- Responsible for graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion, and delivery
- Develop compelling creative solutions across omnichannel touchpoints with a customer-first lens
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends, particularly in the digital and social space; share ideas and recommendations for innovating design approaches
- Minimum of 5 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising, or in-house creative department
- Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives, and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame- resizing art/layout accordingly to specs
- Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
- Animation and/or Video production experience is a plus
- Experience working at a creative agency
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands