Our large financial client located in Virginia is looking for an Eloqua Analytical Manager. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leveraging marketing data and technology to improve the full life cycle of the customer experience. He/she will have a passion for delivering concrete results by analyzing various types and sources of data, mining the business insights they provide, and telling the story of those insights in the form of opportunities/recommended actions.
This will be a 6 month contract position with the possibility of conversion to a full time hire.
- Manage email marketing for business, events, and training communications, customer surveys, and marketing campaigns as email subscriptions
- Proactively manage customer database using retention and reengagement strategies and ensuring data quality, to include weekly maintenance of contact records
- Reply to business areas’ customer data inquiries and determine what types of customer reporting are needed
- Be a key partner to the marketing team
- Demonstrate how customer data applies to and improves critical success metrics for all digital campaigns/communications
- Develop KPIs and create/monitor dashboards to reliably track, report, and visualize data
- Provide data and analytics guidance to corporate stakeholders and external vendors/agencies
- Create customer surveys, forms, and landing pages that support business initiatives and improve customer engagement.
- Build/maintain mobile app for external and industry workshops, forums, and conferences
- Support production and sales teams by advising on building engagement via automation
- Bachelor’s Degree required; related majors preferred (data analytics, marketing, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years of proven hands-on experience in a digital marketing and customer data management/analytics capacity, including use of marketing automation platforms
- Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing platform experience required
- 2-3 years of Google Analytics 360 suite and digital analytics experience
- Expert Excel skills and very strong capability with large data sets
- 2-3 years of experience with Survey Monkey, User Zoom or similar programs
- Experience supporting event management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred to support/troubleshoot email campaigns and to build forms and landing pages
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.