McKinley Marketing Partners’ well known nonprofit client in DC in looking for an Agency of Record Program Manager. The Agency of Record Program Manager will be responsible for managing a large agency relationship as well as key programs or initiatives within the email marketing channel.
- Coordinate agency relationship management such as weekly status meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Assign email workflow tasks to the appropriate agency in a workflow management tool, and complete tasks associated with account management
- Manage deliverables and track agency SLA performance (performance on-time and within budget)
- Ensure billing matches contract SLAs and manage intra-company billing to internal business units. Manage costs with the long-term goal of cost reduction
- Execute against standardized email guidelines and templates for use across each of the agencies, ensuring an improved member experience, efficiencies and better control over the opt-out and unsubscribe processes
- Coordinate Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical support and project/program approvals as needed
- Manage the intake process for new email campaigns, to include gathering requirements, scheduling intake meetings with email vendor, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and providing ongoing project updates to key stakeholders and business units.
- Manage programs that improve the relevancy of client’s digital communications, focused primarily on delivering personalized, targeted content
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 7+ years of Digital Marketing experience, preferably with a consumer brand
- Experience developing and optimizing email marketing programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Experience with marketing technology, including email service platforms, personalization tools and analytics tools
- Experience managing projects to ensure timely execution and budget management
- Experience managing teams, internal and/or external, agency experience required