This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Looking for an excellent account executive position with a high-profile, worldwide brand? Then you’ll be interested in the great opportunity we have for you! Our McLean client is looking for an account executive to join their creative services group for a long-term contract. The account executive will serve as the main point of contact to assigned clients that are within multiple divisions of brand marketing, as well as internal departments. This role will be a hybrid of an account and project and client services management role. In this role, the account executive will lead a variety of projects with the expectation of understanding client goals, defining solutions, asking and answering hard questions, and ensuring that the client’s needs are achieved through creative delivery.
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package. This position does have the ability to be remote, outside of the DMV area.
- Handle all aspects of client relationship management for specific assigned accounts
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client business and industry, becoming the “subject matter expert,” and lead the agency team in understanding/knowing this information and translating it into opportunities for the client and agency
- Work in partnership with agency senior leadership to strengthen relationships
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and present strategies and appropriate POVs to client
- Manage the job intake process and lead project kick-off meetings, as well as weekly status-meetings, etc.
- Facilitate creative brainstorming and requirements definition sessions
- Effectively document and prioritize requirements, draft project briefs, manage budget lifecycle, and manage project schedules and evolving set of deliverables and requirements
- Work within the restraints of a client and work with the internal team to develop a realistic project estimate
- Promote the expansion of creative projects with existing clients
- Manage agency resourcing needs and projections for assigned projects/clients
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- 3-5 years of client service and project management experience
- 3+ years agency experience is mandatory
- Must have polished and persuasive communication skills (written and verbal), as well as outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Possess ability to build a strong rapport and develop long-term relationships with clients based on thorough planning, timely and professional communication
- Team player with strong self-motivated and attention to detail
- Deadline-driven across multiple, simultaneous projects