This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ clients in the D.C., Virginia, and Maryland area have an ongoing need for short and long-term contract Web Designers. These Web Designers will be responsible for creating compelling print and digital deliverables, in addition to the responsibilities outlined below.
- Develop and produce marketing collateral including, but not limited to, web site and landing pages, as well as online banner ads, social media graphics, and emails
- Apply knowledge of layout principles, information architecture, human factors, and web standards in order to develop ideas from concept to final markup
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and graphic layouts to communicate functionality and presentation
- Produce web markup in sematic and valid HTML and CSS
- Develop, design, test, and analyze corporate intranet and web-based interfaces
- Monitor and report on current trends, standards, and techniques in web development
- Collaborate with writers, designers, and the marketing team, in conjunction with other internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or related fields of study
- Advanced experience working in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in designing responsive solutions for commercial and non-profit clients
- Knowledge of browser and compatibility issues
- High aptitude for learning new software
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date portfolios