This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ New York City digital communications client is seeking a VP of Business Development to join their growing international team. The VP of Business Development will lead the sales team in the development of investor relations clients nationwide.
- Hands-on leader responsible for national sales and supporting account executives in the development
- Train, advise, and evaluate on best sales practices
- Interacting with project teams and clients, building key relationships, managing client expectations, and ensuring high client satisfaction
- Researching latest developments in digital communications and developing thought leadership materials in support of our sales and marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas of study
- 7 years experience in outside sales in communications
- Previous experience working for a digital agency
- The ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-pace, deadline-driven working environment