McKinley Marketing Partner’s Manhattan digital communications client is seeking a Partners’ Manhattan digital communications client is seeking a User Experience Designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, in addition to translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. The User Experience Designer You also will design the overall functionality of the client’s product and iterate to ensure an outstanding user experience.
· Working collaboratively as part of multi-functional client teams to inform and help shape strategic recommendations and information architecture
· Translating strategic recommendations into wireframes and mockups that create intuitive and elegant user experiences
· Bringing solution concepts and visions to life by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
· Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices in responsive views
· Identifying and diagnosing UX problems with existing websites and devising elegant and practical solutions
· Making strategic user experience decisions related to core and new functions, as well as features and features
· Taking a user-centered design approach to all thinking and work and champion such mindset with the organization
· Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for corporate, talent and investor communications
· Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, etc.
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of multi-functional teams, be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, as well as learn from them
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design user experiences that meet client needs and vision
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of responsive design and UX trends
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility in the US and Internationally
Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal teams and clients
· Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
· Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies