This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ New York-based, internationally recognized media outlet client is looking for a talented Technical Campaign Specialist to join their operations team on a 4-6 month contract basis. The Technical Campaign Specialist will be responsible for process documentation, technical capabilities evaluation, and campaign operations. The Technical Campaign Specialist also will work alongside experienced marketing operations leaders.
- Develop SAS Marketing Automation user manual
- Create/re-engineer new or existing operational processes to streamline the execution of marketing tactics then socialize these new operational processes with cross- functional teams
- Update marketing database data dictionary
- Collaborate with the various data and technology teams to manage the completion of specific projects
- Troubleshoot and investigate data issues that may arise by working with data and technology teams and recommend appropriate solutions
- Utilize agile tools and methods to support marketing business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years technical writing experience
- Strong SQL skills and high degree of general facility in computing environments
- Highly detailed with strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of marketing processes and marketing assets
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment