This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ online health media client is seeking a Senior Analytics Manager to join their Arlington, VA office. The Senior Analytics Manager will heavily focus on web analytics while maintaining responsibility for social media and email marketing.
- Mentor and train web analysts who are responsible for day-to-day reporting and analysis activities
- Communicate audience trends and performance against goals to key stakeholders, focusing on reach, engagement, and loyalty
- Manage marketing campaign performance measurement and optimization strategy (SEO, SEM, social, media, email, content marketing, PR)
- Predict and analyze the impact of industry changes, like Google algorithm updates
- Define measurement requirements and performance goals for new product development, as well as identify and help resolve bugs in user acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 6+ years' of experience in web analytics.
- Expert in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics; knowledge of Adobe Tag manager or other like tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social media, and email)
- Deep knowledge of analytics metrics and ability to analyze data at scale
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, named range, and conditional formatting