This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a Content Strategist looking to sink your professional chops into a meaty long-term contract opportunity? Well, look no further, as our Baltimore-area financial services client has a Senior Content Strategist that will more than satisfy your professional appetite. Specifically, our client is looking for a Senior Strategist who will collaborate with designers, developers, product owner, as well as external vendors to help set and execute content strategies that align with business objectives and drive digital innovation. Where is all this cool work going to happen? Why in a state-of-the-art customer experience digital innovations lab of course!
- Develop content matrices for existing designs (to identify content needs), proactively engage design to identify content needs, and draft content guidelines for the team (to use when creating preliminary designs)
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language (microcopy), navigational nomenclature, and other content throughout the experiences
- Synthesize user feedback to make strategic content considerations
- Facilitate/lead team ideation sessions and collaborates with design and development colleagues
- Conducts content audits of existing and competitive brands
- College degree and 4 years of related work experience, or associate degree and 6 years related work experience, or high school diploma/equivalent and 8 years related work experience preferred
- 5 years of editorial/digital media
- Experience in content strategy with a focus on planning, developing, and managing powerful, content-led user experiences for large, public-facing websites
- 3 years of editorial/digital media experience with content for web or mobile experiences
- Strong content strategy experience, including content auditing and analysis, information architecture, SEO techniques; familiarity with social networks a plus
- Familiarity with best practices for web writing, including “microcopy”
- Experience sourcing and managing vendors and freelance content producers
- Superb writing, editing, and project management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with proficiency in Google applications.