This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our retail client located in the Dallas metro area is seeking two Sr. Product Marketing Managers to join their team. Execute go-to-market strategy to launch and support digital products and services. Provide customer insights and journeys for the purposes of targeting by the CRM team and for offers developed by Merchandising.
- Target customer segments and steward the journeys
- Identify and maintain customer segments, journeys, and insights based on observed behavior
- Understand it in detail and identify key opportunities for additional testing and optimization across all channels
- Work with CRM data teams to enrich and influence customer segments, journeys, and insights.
- Work with CRM to identify opportunities for targeting
- Contribute to offers by applying Customer Lens
- Apply the customer insights, journeys and identify opportunities to offer planning driven by Merchandising
- Correlate every off to the targeted customer segments
- Execute the go-to-market strategy including the product launch plans for the field and the store
- Lead digital creative development process for the overall program
- Partners with CRM on email, text, e-commerce and with social teams to enhance and provide segmented marketing messages for the loyalty customer through all channels
- Messaging as it appears on collateral, website, blog, client support materials, and more based on customer segments, offer, and 3rd party partnerships
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or related major
- 7-10+ years of experience in product of customer marketing and/or loyalty marketing / CRM
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive plans and results
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to use customer data to drive decisions and plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver on time in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with CRM segmentation, customer journey mapping, and translating customer insights into creative brief for content development